1. It’s not about you, it’s about them.
2. It doesn’t matter what they think, it matters what you think.
3. You don’t have to convince them of anything.
4. You don’t need to let them know the truth, you need to remind yourself of the truth.
5. You don’t need them to accept you or the situation, you need to come to your own acceptance of yourself and the situation.
6. You can’t stop them judging. So focus all your energy on detaching yourself from them.
7. If they’re judging you about something you already feel insecure about, then it’s a blessing in disguise.
Life is just showing you what you need to heal within.
You already know your life story. They know nothing about you or what you’ve been through. Try setting yourself a goal for each day you’re going to better yourself. The only one we need to judge is ourselves. If your working to be a better version of yourself every day, every day will be better.
When I let people know about how my life has been. Everyone says WoW, I can’t believe your here. I couldn’t have handled what you’ve been through.
I’m not saying you should tell everyone about your lives and what you’ve been through. But know you can be the “bridge” in some one’s life, to help them heal.