I thought I would give you a few ideas on how to strive to be better than you were yesterday.
- Become more observant. Notice everything that surrounds you. The world is full of examples, ideas, words, wisdom, mistakes and experiences.
- Collect ideas, ideas and thoughts tend to evaporate from your mind too fast. Try to capture then before it’s to late. Try writing down, or sketch every single one.
- Read, read a lot. Reading is probably the best investment of time ever. Devote at least 30 minutes a day to reading. I always have a book with me.
- Analyze your day. Consider what things you manage to do well and what mistakes you’ve made.
- Start writing. The biggest value of a good writing skill is that it cultivates a discipline. First of all, the discipline of thinking. Your thoughts will cease to be random and chaotic. They will gradually become systematic and structured.
If you do these things every day. You life could change immediately.
If you are committed to being a better person today than you were yesterday. Better thoughts, better decisions and better actions.