I’m not sure about you, but I haven’t met a strong person that does not have a rough past in their lives, where they feel they have scars in the hearts.
Depending on the experiences you may have along the way, they can teach you a lot of lessons, leaving you with scars in your heart. Some being deeper than others.
Learning a life lesson doesn’t usually happen overnight. A life lesson takes some time to learn and some experiences are pleasurable, but others are awful, to the point you may now know what to do next in your life.
Life is really learning experiences where you have to be awake in order to learn the lessons the correct way. Once you do, you will avoid more scars in your heart. It doesn’t really mean you will not get them, but you can reduce the amount of scars coming your way.
Whatever you do in life, make sure you come out strong and with the experience you need. Nothing is really written in stone and all we can do is our best due to the fact that we figure things out along the way.
- The marks humans leave are too often scars
- The Wound is the place where the light can enter you
- We don’t die without any scars. Scars mean we lived.
- It’s been said, ‘time heals all wounds.’ I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessons. But it is never gone.
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most interesting characters are seared with scars.
- Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real.
- The best people all have some kind of scar.
- The human race tends to remember the abuses to which it has been subjected rather than the endearments. What’s left of kisses? Wounds, however leave scars.
Stop punishing yourself for being someone with a heart. You cannot protect yourself from suffering. To live is to grieve. You are not protecting yourself by shutting yourself off from the world. You are limiting yourself.
Scars always represent pain endured. Pain is part of what it means to be human, and scars become silent proof of the humanity. Some scars symbolize that life is full of pain and suffering that must be endured with strength. It’s no exaggeration, that to be human is to be scarred.