1. Whatever You Do Give it 100%. Whatever you find yourself doing don’t say “I can’t” even if it seems mundane.
2. Forgive And Let Go. When we carry unforgiveness, it’s literally like taking a huge rock and putting in a rucksack and carrying it on your back wherever you go. It weighs you down, saps your energy and your motivation and enjoyment of life.
3. Read A Lot. You’ll become smarter, books gives us access to some of the greatest minds and ideas that ever lived. Do just accept people ideas. Research it, find out for yourself.
4. Don’t Ever Stop Learning And Growing As A Person. The more you learn and grow, the better your life will become. Become a master at what you do.
5. Grow And Develop As A Person. Go beyond the expertise in a job skill, and as a person. Your people skills, leadership, skills, your attitude and ability to handle difficult situations,
6. Save A Portion Of Your Earnings And Avoid Credit Card Debt. This is brilliant money advice that I wish I had learned earlier in life. You will save a lot of money on the interest. If you need a credit card, be able to pay the balance off every month. For example is you have $3000 in credit card debt. At 28% interest that $3000 turns into approximately $5203 you will have to pay back.
7. Changing Your Thinking, Can Change Your Life. I used to think that if my circumstances magically changed, then everything would be great. But it’s not the circumstances that are the problem. It’s how to respond to the circumstances. It’s our thinking that determines what happens to us in life – not our circumstances.
8. Find A Mentor And Di What They’re Doing. Who are you watching and learning from? Success leaves clues. We can learn from those who have gone before us. If you find someone who has the results you want, then you need to do what they are doing.
9. Be Kind To People; Treat People As You Would Lime To Be Treated. Everyone loves to feel special. Everyone loves to be noticed. From the famous words of Zig Ziglar, “If you help enough people get what they want, then you will get what you want.” My Father always told me “You can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar.”
10. Never, Never, Never Give Up. It’s always easy to start something. Everyone can start something. Everyone can have a great idea. But seeing something significant through to completion takes perseverance. When no one believes in what your doing – will you keep going?
We’ve all had setbacks and difficulties and sometimes we just don’t feel motivated to carry on- but we have to continue fighting. Disappointments, pain, failure, resistance, setbacks and criticism from others will all come from others. You have to get through all of it in your path to your dream. And when that happens never, never give up!
Even When We Know What We Ought To Do – We Don’t Always Do It.
If You want to make. changes in your life. Try by including some of this advice if see for yourself.