Man’s destiny is progressive. However, certain forces arise to hinder the flow of progress in life. One of these forces is the Spirit of limitation. To be limited is to be restricted, resisted and restrained.
The Spirit of limitation delay’s destinies from getting to their ordained abs expected places. The Spirit of limitation is a force that must be broken, if you are to fulfill your destiny in a grand style. The Spirit of limitation makes life to perform below capacity and frustrates people from being all they can be.
Limitation has the power to destroy destiny, to steal joy, as well as render glorious life useless. If you don’t break the yoke of limitation, you can never get to where God has destined for you, thereby not enjoying all that has been prepared for you.
Causes Of Limitation
- Sin: There is nothing that limits or reduces man to earth as sin. Sin has been the major obstacle in the history of mankind. It has reduced the supernatural man to an ordinary man. Sin has killed much future potential. No one lives in sin and enjoy the benefit of dominion.
- Ignorance: This is a lack of knowledge, a state of total darkness. No man will be justified for being ignorant, for ignorance is not an excuse.
- Curses: A curse is an evil statement said or invoked upon someone as a result of sin or evil act that is being carried out.
- No Purpose And Misplaced Priority: There is no person in this world that does not have a purpose, but not everyone cares to discover the purpose of his/her existence. You cannot advance when you are not at a place of your assignment.
- Evil Covenant: Evil covenants pronounce limitation on destinies. Entering into covenants consciously or unconsciously causes limitations.
Overcoming the forces of limitation does not depend on God alone. The responsibilities are laid on you and me. Man that was born of woman in full of trouble, but he that was born of God overcomes the world. Symbol of limitation in Dreams include Water, Mountain m Sexual intercourse in the dream, eating in the dream, cobwebs and many more.
The Way Out
- Have a consistent relationship with God.
- Define your purpose of existence and discover your place in destiny.
- Give yourself to prayer and fasting.
- Living a holy life, avoid sin by all means.
- Give yourself in hard work and commitment.
- Place your hope in Jesus and Domitian trust your own abilities.
I pray that the Almighty God will break every barrier of limitations in our lives. In Jesus Name – Amen.