There are many things I could substitute that will increase my time and help me gain productivity..
Do you have things that are robbing you of time? Thoughts that cloud you day abs cause you to have sleepless nights?
Here are a few things to think about, there are 5 things we need to stop wasting time on.
1. Being As Busy As A Bee. I am busy and always on the go, I used to have a little time in my day for any extras. At least, that’s how it used to be. I have tools, tips, and strategies that help me schedule time every day to not be too busy. Have you ever dedicated time in your day for yourself? If you haven’t you need to.
Just 30 minutes a day can make all the difference. Stop wasting time by telling yourself you are too busy.
Light candles, lie down, clear your mind, take a bubble bath, or just meditate.
2. Just Stop With The Drama. I cannot stress that enough. Stay away from drama. Don’t allow toxic people to have a place in your life. It’s not worth it. Speak positive affirmations, talk about your bless. Life has so much to offer us,
Struggle does not equate to failure or a bad life. Keep people in your life who love and support, and encourage you.
If you have people in your life who are toxic, who don’t motivate you, or are constantly bringing you down, let them go. The more you focus on something the more of it gets attracted to your life.
3. Leave The Past Where It Belongs – In The Past. We all change, and that is a good thing. You are not the same person you were ten years ago or even last year. Continue to grow and evolve, so let go of the past and continue to look forward and move on.
There’s a reason the windshield of a car is so big and the rearview mirror is so small.
Learn from your experiences. Don’t beat yourself up for mistakes you have mad in the past. Your future can and will be different if you are open to it.
You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must mak itCharles Buxton
4. Stop Wasting Time Not Enjoying Life. Don’t live you life hating it. You are hear for a reason. People always say live your life to the fullest, it’s not a cliche at all. It is so true. It is important to stop wasting time on things that don’t matter. Things that don’t fulfill you.
Life is far to short to waste your time on doing unnecessary things you hate.
You only have one life, so live it well. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Follow your heart, it knows the way.
5. Stop Complaining. Be Grateful. There are so many people who spend their lives complaining about everything. It irritates the daylights out of me. It’s to hot, their job sucks, their neighbors are annoying, a co-worker is too happy, their car is junk, their back, legs, and toes hurt. But you know what’s fine? Nothing!
These kind of people just have a way of dragging down your mood, sucking the happiness out of you,
If you happen to be someone who complains about ever, trust me, you are doing yourself no favors. Complaining will get you nowhere, and the only person your hurting is you.
Minutes are worth more than money. Spend them wisely.Thomas P. Murphy
There are some of the things I have stopped wasting time on. Our world is fast-paced and often seems to slip by with us barely noticing. Don’t miss out on the good stuff around you.
There’s no need to wait for Friday in order to look forward to the weekend. You should be looking forward to something every single day.
Life is a very precious thing. I appreciate every second given to me.
On your final day, you can look back and be grateful for a life well-lived or look back with regret.
You Are Responsible For You And Your Life
Your decisions on how you live your life will take you to where you will end up.